Garlic Stir Fry Pak Choi
This is a very quick and easy pak choi recipe that packs a punch with infused garlic and chilli. Pak Choi is a versatile leafy vegetable with a nutty, sweet flavour and a delicious accompaniment to most Asian meals.
Cooking Time10 minsServes2
Cooking Time10 mins
- 250gm Pak Choi
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced into strips
- 1 small piece of ginger, finely sliced into strips
- 2 fresh red chillies, finely sliced into strips
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 1tsp sugar
- salt for seasoning
- 1tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 4tbsp olive oil
- Mix sesame oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar and a dash of salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil on a high heat in a small wok – our Concubine woks are ideal for this this dish.
- Add garlic, ginger, chillies to the wok and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the stalks of the pak choi and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the leaves and stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and soya sauce mixture, stir and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes, before serving.